aadhar card update is now is very popular than status and download. generally, the 1st phase captured all India citizens data by enrollment at uidai centers. . nowadays adhar is mandatory for every general aspect.
How to do Adhar card update online / offline?
Generally, Aadhar card update is still confusing peoples even like I have to update my mother date of birth in adhar card. But I have no time no idea and interest to correct aadhar card details online. reasons for updating DOB a valid Dob proof required but not just a year. but on the ration card and voter id, only Age mentioned not the full date of birth.
anyway, still I visited uidai gov .in selected for aadhar correction on uidai resident portal. but I am not able to login with aadhar number because it doesn’t have to any phone number. then uidai asked to enter enrollment number instead of aadhar number. EID printed on the aadhar card but not mentioned date and time of enrollment. the enrollment slip is missing. then what my mother did just went to the adhar enrollment center and corrected DOB.
now I want to track aadhar update status but I don’t know URN Number to track. but I have to leave that matter. coming to the here few ways to update aadhar card and track Aadhar card update status online.
Aadhar card update process offline:
Just download the adhar correction Form on the uidai resident portal, fill the details and select the type of correction on the form like
- date of Birth
- father name / Husband
- Mobile Number
- Relationship with the family members etc
TIck one of above anyone or many as per Aadhar update. enter correct details and
Attach documents for proof of date of birth(Voter id, pan, passport, household Municipal certificate etc)
Note: If you don’t have any Id & Address proof just go to any gazetted office attach your photo and address they will sign on you. this is valid as id and address proof.
for rented residential Address proof Bank statement on that address is valid also utility bills like post bills works with aadhar. maybe internet bill like ACT beam etc with original stamp useful for updating aadhar card data.
Aadhaar update correction online Process
- visit the aadhar uid portal https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update
- Enter the Adhar Number and verification code and click on Send OTP. Sometimes Uidai portals may not respond as per your request keep trying to get your work done.
- Select the applicable option for correcting your Name, surname etc on the uidai portal.
- Enter the correct details and upload the supporting documents to the aadhar correction. then URN Number will generate for you to track the Aadhar card correction status online also on your mobile.
for those not interested in tracking the status online they may call uidai customer care and ask for the details.
Check Aadhar card update status by URN at uidai.gov.in
checking aadhar update status is very rather than update it online.
just visit aadhar update portal then click check the uidai update status.
or just follow this URL to directly go the update status page https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/check-status
Final words: enter your Aadhar number and URN Number
URN Number is Nothing but Just a Unique Reference Number for adhar correction status. don’t forget to enter the captcha code to check aadhar update status.
ssup mobile number update & SSUP status @ SSUp.uidai.gov.in
visit ssup mobile update portal, Enter email Id and mobile number on the portal then click on submit. if you get the message like this
Your request failed to complete. That means only authorized providers can do update mobile for you. But we can update mobile number in aadhar card online
2 ways you can update mobile in aadhar at adhar Kendra and online ssup portal.
like all the correction process.
visit ssup portal and enter aadhar number & Captcha code.
within 2 Minutes you will get Aadhaar update OTP to mobile to confirm the mobile correction.
Tick on mobile number Enter The New Mobile Number and click on proceed. an OTP will be sent to new you mobile number Kindly enter the OTP to validate mobile number update in SSUP Portal.
After that, you will get URN Number Like this 0000/00439/80154
SMS alerts sent to your mobile. you can download & print the aadhaar correction receipt from the ssup.uidai.gov.in.
Email Update in Aadhar card @ SSUP
visit https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/update and enter UID Number & Validate with the mobile number.
directly go to the Step 3 click on the email Enter email & confirm it by email verification code. but you may not receive the code to email id due to new technology with uidai. Yes, I got after 2 minutes and i received URN Number like this 0000/00439/81226 for the email update.
adhar card update status by name without the phone number
checking aadhar status without phone number works only when you updated early with aadhar center. but if you have forgotten mobile number or changed the mobile then aadhar member have to update it first then track the aadhar card status online. otherwise, please contact nearest aadhar center. locate the aadhar center from below URL appointment.uidai.gov.in. Aadhar card update status is very useful to know the correction status like name, DOB etc if any errors
aadhaar update @ SSUP
Mainly, the aadhar card update includes candidate personal details like name, fingerprint scans, and retina. Sometimes, the wrong entries will be made in the aadhar card like name spelling error, middle or last name, wrong address, etc. You don’t bother about anything because of aadhar update simple through the online and follow the below mentioned steps.
How to update aadhar card details through post:-
Aadhar card update at post office Those who feel convenient to update aadhar card details via post can follow upcoming steps. You must download the aadhar card update or correction form at the official link of UIDAI.
Steps to update aadhar details through post:-
- Enter into the official UIDAI website
- You have to fill the whole application in the capital letters format.
- You have to make sure mandatory fields without miss otherwise no corrections will be made.
- If you want to update the field in the aadhar card name, gender, date of birth, email and address.
- You have to write documents submitted as POA (Proof of Address) and write an appropriate name for the correction.
- Finally, the candidate should signature or thumb impression to complete the process.
Documents needed for aadhar card correction or update:-
You have to submit required documents for the proof while you choose to update via post. Besides, the submitting proof of documents must obtain cardholders name and photograph for correction.
- PAN card.
- Voter ID.
- Ration card.
- NREGS job card.
- Driving license.
- Kissan photo passbook.
- Pensioner photo ID card.
- Educational institution photo ID card.
Date of birth changes:-
If you want to update or change the date of birth details should submit valid documents. The documents, which include the date of birth like passport, date of birth certificate, SSLC certificate and date of birth certificate distributed by group A Gazetted officer.
If you want to change the address in the aadhar card should submit following documents with the application form.
- Ration card.
- PAN card,
- voter ID
- arms license
- Driving license.
- Bank Passbook.
- Government photo ID card.
You can follow application form filling in the local language and make sure once documents and entered details correctly.
Aadhar card update in aadhar center Aadhar card is a unique identity proof includes candidate name, date of birth, sex, address, fingerprint, etc. The individual who has the mistake or spelling errors in the aadhar card can easily modify via online, post and other options.
If you need to make changes at the Aadhar card update in aadhar center first and now make the sure list of aadhar center accessible in the state. Every state obtains aadhar official center and staffs working related to aadhar card. You can choose aadhar center for correction or update new details in the aadhar card. Aadhar card update aadhar center
Aadhar card update in aadhar center:-
If you want to aadhar card update, you need to take a list nearby aadhar center. An aadhar center is also a flexible option for instant update and correction on aadhar card details. You have to confirm the location of the aadhar center and get ready to update. If you choose aadhar center, you have to submit a lot of credentials for the verification. The KYC documents that you should submit like PAN card, passport, ration card, driving license, passbook, voter ID, arms license, and some others. The application of aadhar card needs proof of relationship along with the family head. The aadhar card application requires pension card, marriage certificate, passport distributed by the government for evidence of the relationship.
Why you update aadhar card:-
- The aadhar card update is essential one because of the aadhar card will soon change into credit or debit card system.
- The AEPS Aadhar Enabled Payment System is an almost first stage. You can utilize aadhar card to approve payments that will need the candidate biometrics like iris scan and fingerprint.
- Mainly, the nation focuses on the cashless economy and significant to link aadhar card update with the bank account.
UIDAI Enrollment Center Search –
Precautions to update aadhaar Correction:-
If Offline aadhaar correction by post or at enrollment makes sure to check the corrections again before sending it aadhar correction address.
Use the Aadhaar Enrollment services to check update or correction or check the aadhar card update status. Already, the majority of the
E aadhar card download By name without Mobile Number, download Adhar by enrollment number or Aadhaar Number etc. E aadhar Download:
How to Download the E Aadhaar card :
Follow the steps mentioned below to download E-Aadhar card online:
- Open the browser and go to the website“https://uidai.gov.in”.
- Find “Aadhar online services” and click on Download Aadhar
- After that, you will be redirected to a new page.
- Select the desired option about having UID or EID, and enter the details
Note: EID/UID is allotted at the time of registration and is printed on the slip given to you.
- Enter the mandatory details like Full Name, Contact information, Image captcha and PIN code.
- Click on get OTP and verify your identity
- After verification click on the download button on the screen
- After that, a pdf file will download to your system containing your Aadhar card.
- E- Aadhar Download
Now you can print the downloaded file and congrats! You have your Aadhar card in your hands now.
How to know aadhaar Number On Uidai Portal?
- Uidai.gov.in>> retirelive UID / aadhaar >>
- Enter Full Name, Email and Mobile Number.
- Authorize with mobile Number
- Get Aadhaar Number On Your Mobile Number.
How to Download Aadhar Card by UID / Aadhar Number?
Aadhar download by uid number
1: first, see the official website of UIDAI provide the Indian government to facilitate Aadhar card issues.
2: With your official personal details, you have to fill out the form, which appears on the website. Since you need to download your Aadhar card with the usage of aadhar number or UID number, you have to click Aadhaar option.
3: Enter your personal details your name, UID or Aadhar number, captcha code and pin code.
Step 4: Select Get One Time Password option. You will receive OTP via SMS to mobile after checking your entire details. Within five minutes you have to edit your OTP on the application form to proceed further.
Step 5: After entering OTP, you have to click validate and download option.
Step 6: Finally, you can Aadhar Card Download by UID/Aadhar Number as PDF. The PDF file will be protected via password. uidai.gov.in Find by UID number
download Aadhar card EID without mobile number:-
- Visit the official UIDAI link uidai.gov.in.
- Choose the EID enrollment ID and give the full name of the candidate.
- Now give email id without the entry of a mobile number.
- Provide the security code and get OTP code instantly.
- If you receive OTP code give the email id.
- Give the OTP and press verify OTP code.
- Click validate option and click download.
- Now, you have to install Adobe pdf reader software on your desktop to access the downloaded file.
- You can safely open the pdf file by entering area pin code as the password that filled in the form.
- And Aadhar card download by name dob without the phone
Guides to get Lost UID or EID with email id and download Aadhar card without the use of mobile number:-
- Visit the Aadhar card official link UIDAI
- Choose the right option that you want to get lost Aadhar EID or UID.
- Provide the registered full name of the candidate.
- Next, you have to give registered email id.
- You have to carefully note the security captcha code on the image and enter without wrong to get OTP.
- The OTP will deliver to the registered email address.
- You have to access the email id to enter the received one-time password and verify it now.
- You will instantly get enrollment number on the registered email address.
- Simply Aadhar card download by name dob without the phone number.
- official website uidai.gov.in.
- Download by Name DOB.
Aadhar card download by eid /enrollment number
Steps to download Aadhar card by eid:-
The acknowledgment card includes the candidate important details assist you to keep E aadhar. The essential information you will find out time stamp and EID (Enrollment Number). By the use of timestamp and EID, you can simply enter into the Aadhar card download process from the UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) official link. Make use of the following step-by-step procedure to know how to download Aadhar card with help of EID.
Aadhar card download by eid no
- Visit the UIDAI website uidai.gov.in.
- In the homepage of the website, you can see Aadhar online services at the top.
- Now, you choose to download Aadhar.
- The web page will redirect into the new e- Aadhar web page.
- You have to use the 14 digit enrollment number and time stamp.
- You have to enter the appropriate candidate name, pin code, mobile number and security captcha code to get OTP.
- The OTP will directly send to the user who already registered while applying Aadhar card form.
- The OTP use to validate the user request.
- Now, the Aadhar will automatically download display on the desktop screen.
- Before you go to access you have to keep area code and enter it as a password to open the downloaded PDF file.
- The PDF file is an Aadhar card print and the printed copy use as original Aadhar document.
If you lost acknowledgment card or enrollment information you should make sure official UIDAI official website to get back EID.
- Visit the official UIDAI link uidai.gov.in.
- Here, you can get Aadhar online service and choose to retrieve lost EID or UID.
- You have to make sure chosen option lost EID.
- Now, you have to carefully provide the personal details name of the candidate, email id or mobile number and image security captcha code to receive OTP code.
- Check out the registered mobile number that you received OTP.
- Use the received one time password to validate instantly request.
- After the verification of OTP, you will get enrollment details.
- Aadhar EID NO
Aadhar card download by EID & UID eaadhar.uidai.gov.in
Downloading the aadhar card is more popular than updating aadhar data. you can download aadhar card by Aadhar number (UID Unique identification number) and EID (Enrollment identification number).
Details require for downloading E adhar card online
- Aadhar number or Enrollment number including date and time of enrollment at adhar center.
- Full Name as on Enrollment slip or aadhar card.
- Phone number.
Autho0rize OTP to download the card enter pin code as Password to Print adhar card.
Aadhar card status adhar update status at uidai.gov.in
Now you can easily track your Aadhaar Card status by using the following methods
- Mobile SMS
- Call toll-free number
- Online tracking from the official website
- Through name and date of birth
Steps To Check Aadhaar Status With Acknowledgement Details
If you have acknowledgment details then follow the below-mentioned steps to check the status of your Aadhaar URN
At first, go to the UIDAI website
- The open the option of Aadhaar Services
- After that, you need to link to go to the Aadhaar Kiosk page, after that you will see a range of links that also displayed about Aadhaar. So you need to do to get Aadhaar’ link, on that page, you also see Check Aadhaar Status option.
- Then you need to choose to check Aadhaar Status’ option which is available on either Kiosk page or the ‘Get Aadhaar’ page
- In order to check your status, you need to enter some important details that include
- Enrolment ID number
- Date and time
- Four digit security code
- After entering those details, you just click to Check Status, this option available on the bottom of the page
How To Check Aadhaar Status Without Acknowledgement Details
If you missed your Enrolment number or lost your acknowledgment slip you just follow the below mentioned steps to check your aadhaar status,
- At first, you need to visit UIDAI official website
- Then find the Aadhaar Services link which is available on the bottom of the screen then click on it
- In the next screen, you will find UID/EID, it is the fourth link which is available on the left side of the page
- Once you click this option then the page whether you would like to receive the lost Aadhaar Number
- In order to receive your Enrolment Number, you must choose Enrolment No (EID)’ option after that, you need to enter the following personal details in the respective places,
- Your full name
- Your email id
- Mobile phone number
- You need to provide your registered email id or mobile number to receive lost EID/UID)
- Then you need to enter the security code in the respective place.
- After that, click the ‘Get OTP’ button
- After receiving OTP in your phone or email, you must enter it on the Enter OTP’ space then click the ‘Verify OTP’ button
- Then you will get Aadhaar /Enrolment Number either by phone or mail
How To Check Aadhaar Card Status Via Phone
Currently, more than 70% of Indian consider mobile to check their aadhaar status; it is the simplest way to check aadhaar status from the comfort of their home. People living in remote areas can track their current aadhaar card status by mobile SMS.
In order to check your aadhaar status through mobile, you need to send the message by using the registered mobile number, after that, you must write the message in a particular format
- At first type UID STATUS <14 digit enrollment number>
- After that, you must check your enrollment twice as well as send it to “51969.”
- Once your aadhaar number is generated, then you will receive 12 digit aadhaar numbers via SMS
- Still, it is in the process mode then you may receive “not yet processed.”
If the Aadhaar Card has been issued earlier, then you will get Aadhaar Card number via SMS but the Aadhaar Card has not generated then the message will be sent to you that also display the status of the card.
Check Aadhaar Status By Toll-Free Number:
Toll-Free Number for Aadhaar – 1800 300 1947, this allows you to get complete details about your aadhaar card.
furnish eid or uid in below format
- Enrolment ID: Here, you have to carefully give the enrollment ID and make a certain right format, for example, EID(1111/11223/22334).
- Date and time: Give date and time in the empty field and follow the format as date, month and year.
Aadhar card status without enrollment ID:-
If you do not know Aadhar card enrollment ID that only way you have to check the application form. In the acknowledgment card top, you can take a look at 14 digit enrollment ID along with date and time of the enrollment. The numbers are helpful for temporary EID. You could follow cancel or rest option if you were given a wrong entry.
aadhar card status inquiry phone number:-
The official link of UIDAI considered quick, hassle-free and best facility for all aadhar card holders. By the use of mobile number can check aadhar card status in the following steps.
- Enter into the UIDAI official website.
- In the web page bottom, you can see “Aadhar services” just press it.
- Now, it will link it to the download/update/enrollment related to the Aadhar card status, enrollment, update, and status check.
- At the right side of the screen, you have to select “Verify mobile/email” option.
- The web page directly fetches to where the mobile number declared in the enrollment process for verification.
- You have to give personal details in the below fields.
- The aadhar 12 digit number mandatory.
- Your mobile number or email to check the status.
- Give the image security captcha code and press “Generate Verification Code.”
- You will receive One Time Password to the registered mobile number.
- You have to make sure appropriate mobile along with you to enter the OTP.
- Click “Verify OTP.”
- To complete checking process you have to hit “verify” option.
How to get Aadhar card status with enrollment and without enrollment details:-
If you check aadhar card application status, it is an almost straightforward process. The UIDAI made it available resident related to whether they obtain acknowledgment details or not. Before to this, it wasn’t possible to check the aadhar application status without having acknowledgment details. But, now you can easily explore the UID status by the below-mentioned steps.
verify aadhar status with use of acknowledgment details:-
If you have acknowledgment details, you don’t bother about anything before you go to check aadhar status.
- Enter into the official website of UIDAI.
- You have to find out ‘aadhar services’ at the top of the screen.
- Click Aadhar Kiosk link and the link directly go to the aadhar status check option.
- You can see locate enrollment center, aadhar status, download aadhar, retrieve enrollment ID or aadhar and get aadhar on mobile.
- Click “check aadhar status, ” and the page will require the candidate to give appropriate details.
- Fill the entire mandatory spaces with enrollment ID, date and time and security code.
- Click “Check Status” at the bottom of the web page.
Steps to verify Aadhar card status without acknowledgment details:-
If you don’t know enrollment number or lost or you obtained wrong can only check Aadhar card status by the following steps.
- Enter into UIDAI official link.
- Click ‘aadhar services, ’ and you will see EID or UID on the page.
- It will be directed to receive lost enrollment number or lost aadhar number.
- If you need an enrollment number, you want to choose ‘EID’ option.
- You have to give personal details in the appropriate spaces like full name, mobile number or email ID and security code.
- Now, you can click ‘Get OTP.’
- Click ‘Verify OTP.’
Check Aadhar card status on mobile:-
Before you enter into the process, you have to confirm that you obtain aadhar number registered mobile number with you to get aadhar status. You have to type UID STATUS and 14 digit enrollment number. You can send SMS to 51969 and get information related to the aadhar status. Now, you can follow the text message to receive further details as aadhar status at any time and anywhere. Those who not know how to access online can utilize mobile option but focus on the cost.
how to get aadhar card number without enrolment number?
You can get your Aadhar number on the mobile phone by following this link.
Aadhar card verification online by Aadhaar Number @uidai.gov.in
Recently NDTV and other news channels published that more than 18 lakhs aadhar number are deactivated. if you EKyc not processing successfully at POS Example like JIO and other Network e verification. first, verify online by at aadhar card verification portal then follow other steps.
Steps to verify the Aadhar card:-
UIDAI made the verification process simple via online without any trouble through the official UIDAI website. It is almost imperative to verify instantly the Aadhar card so you don’t waste the time anymore after you decide to complete the task. Aadhar card verification.
- Visit the UIDAI official website. https://resident.uidai.gov.in/aadhaarverification
- The new web page will show several options related to the Aadhar card services.
- Now, you have to select Aadharservices in the web page bottom.
- After that, you can see the Aadhar verification option in the same page.
- The link will immediately redirect to the UIDAI residential portal or to the Aadhar Kiosk.
- Select verify Aadhar option.
- You should make sure provide appropriate 12 digit Aadharunique number in the given space.
- Once again ensure whether wrong entry made in the given number and go to next step.
- Enter the image captcha security code.
- You have to carefully note the test in the image and enter in the empty field.
- Now, you can click submit option as the final process.
- in this Aadhar card verification more use.
verify email address & phone number in aadhar
- visit https://resident.uidai.gov.in/verify-email-mobile
- enter your Aadhaar Number along with Mobile Number or email address.
- Do remember you cannot verify both email and email address at a time.
And Uidai Says ok if it is in their data. although we unable to see which email id or phone number linked with aadhaar until we enter the matched data with aadhaar.
I entered the mobile number and Aadhaar I got an OTP and I authorized what is saw is
you number to update with us.
For email verification, i have to fill the form again.
The Email ID you had entered does not match with our records.
I saw the wrong email address in ICICI bank update. while ago I update the new email address and I entered the correct address I got this message
Advantages of Aadhar card:
- Unique digital identity: all of your records including bank statement and even phone call details can be retrieved with the help of your Aadhar number.
- Passport can be easily made within 10 days using Aadhar number.
- Aadhar is also required for digital lockers.
- Easy availability of government schemes and policies to the deserving citizens of the country.
- Digital life certification
- While Bank account opening it is asked by the bank for verification
- E aadhar card linkage to a bank account
- Aadhar card linking to the mobile phone number is mandatory
- It also provides security and will reduce the crime rates across the country as no criminal can escape now, Government has records of everyone.
UIDAI Aadhar expanding its services dramatically just look at below services online
TIPS: do not share aadhar number publicly especially on the internet.
carry your aadhar card on mobile downloading m aadhar app